N95 standard particulate mask (95% protection against PM2.5 dust particles): In accordance with Australia, New Zealand, AS/NZS 1716:2003 P1 and China KN90 GB2626-2006 standards. Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium. Lasts about 14 days based upon 2-3 hours usage per day. If usage is 5-6 hours per day, lasts for about 7 days. Unopened pouch shelf-life is 5 years. Sealed singles taken, packed and shipped from original carton box of 10, 20 or 25
- Cool Flow Exhalation Valve for easy breathing and comfort
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection. Mask is portable, can be folded and widely used in daily life.
- Adjustable M-nose-clip helps ensure a custom fit and secure feel. Also reduces potential for eyewear fogging.
- Welded ear straps attachment helps provide a secure fit
- NIOSH N95 with 95% filtration against PM2.5 particles